It's already that time of year again...


For those of you who don't already know...I'm a teacher in my "real-life"! I love designing blogs, but it's really just my "side job". So, as the summer rapidly comes to an end, I am going to be spending more time in teachers' meetings and getting my classroom ready for 150 14- and 15-year-olds...YIKES!

Long story short, I will definitely still be designing, but I will be quite a bit slower. I have prided myself on getting jobs done in as little as 3-4 days, and usually no longer than a week. And I know this is FAR shorter than the wait time for most other blog designers. However, with school starting back, and business picking up (!), my turnaround time is going to be longer.

What does this mean? Any new orders that come in will likely take at minimum a week, and possibly up to a few weeks...all depending on my workload.

I truly hope this won't discourage you from placing an order!
I sincerely love this design work that I've been doing, and meeting fun, nice new bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment