Back in (limited) business...

Hey there! As things are slowly getting back to normal (a new normal) as a family of four, I am starting to do a little design work again. As luck would have it, just as I started getting requests for projects and decided I might be ready to design again...wouldn't you know that I'm fixing to go back to my "real" job of teaching.

So, I'm going to do my best to balance both, as I have in the past. I will be taking orders on a very limited basis. I will probably only be able to work on one or two projects at a time. I'm not sure there will even be very many people out there who are interested! ;) I will try to post when my "wait list" is open and closed, but don't hesitate to contact me if you need something. I have a very hard time saying "no" or turning down a project, so please don't take it the wrong way if I'm not currently accepting projects. If you choose to wait, I'd LOVE to work with you! :)

I thought I'd share a picture of the little Miss who has been keeping me so busy for the past (almost) 4 months.

Meet Margaret Elizabeth...

And just one more, from a proud mommy...both of my beauties, Caroline and Maggie.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics & I love the new look! You do FABULOUS work and someone would be crazy not to wait! =) I noticed that you recently designed a blog for a friend of mine, Laura Orr; super cute!
    I want a new design (who doesn't want something new every month?!? HA!) but I try to pace myself at 1 a year; it's my gift to me. =)

    ReplyDelete